Responsibilities and Duties
Potential candidate will support a Product Caution Labeling Review Project with the following responsibilities:
- Identify caution statements on product packaging and provide caution-labeling advice in accordance to Consumer Goods Safety Ordinance (Training & induction will be provided).
- Consolidate materials and prepare review summary to respective brands.
- Work close with Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Advisor on translation instructions to marketing department.
- Coordinate with marketing department to ensure smooth workflow and progress update.
Skills & Requirements
Graduation Year: 2017 - 2026
Fields of Study: Analytical & Testing Sciences, Applied Biology, Applied Physics, Applied Science, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Biological Science, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Chemical Technology, Chemistry, Community Health Practice, Environment & Resources Management, Environmental & Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Engineering & Sustainable Development, Food & Nutritional Science, Health & Social Services Management, Health Sciences & Technology, Medical Sciences, Nano Science & Technology, Natural Resources / Environmental Sciences, Ocean Science & Technology, Physical Sciences, Public Health, Science, Veterinary Medicine, Others
Education Level (pursuing / obtained) : Doctorate or above, Master / Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor, Higher Diploma / Associate Degree
Required Level of Work Experience: None
- Undergraduates or university students (Science background is preferred)
- Fresh graduates would also be considered
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Detail-minded, with effective communication skills.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
請發送你的個人履歷至: [email protected]或WhatsApp: 5385 2865