1. Major duties include patient registration, receiving payment, handling petty cash, administrative works and assisting doctor in providing medical treatment to patient.
2. Monitor stock level of drugs and assist in procurement.
3. Assist in annual stocktaking of clinic assets and tools.
1. F.5 or above with minimum 1-year relevant experience.
2. Proficient in PC operations, including MS Office, Chinese and English word processing skills.
3. Knowledge in Clinic Solution is an advantage.
4. Immediately available is highly preferred.
Cheung Sha Wan (Integrated Medical Centre)
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send your full resume including current and expected salary (quote job reference no.) to Administration and Human Resources Department via email [email protected].
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://www.yanchai.org.hk.
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.